Sunday, September 7, 2008

Such Love

March 13, 2006

My heart has been shattered into a million pieces. Micah, we may have had to place you back in the arms of your birthmom, but I am still your mommy in my heart and you are my baby girl! I miss you,, I can smell you and everytime I close my eyes I can see you and your smile that melts my heart. I want you in my arms Micah….. This is killing me and your daddy. I don't know why Kendra is doing this, but your daddy and I gave you to God and His hands are bigger than ours. It's hard to imagine, but he loves you more than we do. We are praying for a MIRACLE Micah, a miracle that God would change the situation. Not for us, but for His glory. So that people may see that in the midst of somebody's nightmare, God is working and HIS plan will come to pass. I pray with all my heart and every breath that I hold you again Micah. This hurts soo much I can't describe it, I feel like I'm dying a little bit each minute without you. Please know that if I never see you again, i have never experienced such love as this. xo

No comments: