Sunday, September 7, 2008

His Grace is Enough

March 14, 2006

His grace is enough!!!!!! How Great is Our God.. These songs have never been more true in my life than they are today. God worked a miracle and Micah is back home in our arms. God-YOU ROCK!!!! How could anybody deny His power and love and grace and mercy? He's incredible and I'm in awe.

This is the happiest day of our life, talking of daddy and I. Micah-we thought we had lost you forever and our hearts were crushed. I pray that you never never have to experience the physical pain I felt last night as I sat in your room and just wept. I held your blanket close to my face all night and just sobbed and prayed. I physically ached to hold you. I love you with every breath….but it's amazing to think that God loves you even more and He is using you to touch soooooo many hearts.. You would'nt believe all the people across the United States that are praying for you Micah, Kendra your birthmom and your daddy and I. So many people spent the whole night on their face before God asking him for a miracle to bring you back home to daddy and I. You are a testimony of the Power of prayer and your daddy and I will never forget it. We dedicated you to God with your papa and grammy before we took you to Kendra on March 13th. We knew that you were in the hands of God which are much bigger than ours. As much as I hoped and trusted God that I would hold you again,, it's very surreal at this moment to have you back in your bassinet besides mommy and daddy's bed. I get to see you first thing in the morning and my heart is bursting with happiness. Your daddy and I love each other more than we ever have, Your dad is an incredible man of God and he has been a rock for me. We have drawn closer to each other in the past 24 hours and have prayed together more than we ever have. We committed to each other tonight to pray every night with you before bedtime and together when we go to bed. And to pray with the same passion that we have the past 24 hours. Micah, never underestimate the power of prayer. God is listening and your living proof that God is Almighty and is in control of all!!!!!

I can't type anymore, because I just want to lie next to you and feel you breathe and watch you sleep. I love you precious baby! We give you to God and trust Him and His will for your Life!!!!!!xoxoxoxo Sweet dreams

No comments: