Wednesday, September 17, 2008

She won....today


Friday, June 13, 2008

So I walk into my daughter's room today to check on her supposed to be nappin cute little self. Instead, she was sitting not on, but inside her top dresser!! Oh and did I mention this little fight over taking a nap had been going on for about a hour at this time. So, she's inside her dresser totally all decked out in her seasonal fashions. She has her cute little bikini bottoms at her ankles and wraped around her neck are her pink snow bibs. Oh and on her head is her fuzzy pink tierra.
This is the first time she had climbed into her top dresser drawer so I was'nt sure do I make it very obvious that this is not okay and discipline her or do I have a good laugh with Micah and put her back to bed AGAIN.... I did neither! I told Micah "k baby don't move, stay right there" she says "k mom" in her sweet little angelic voice. :) I run down the stairs and almost fall over dora game pieces rushing to my camera. Get back up to her room and she's already saying "cheese" with the largest grin posing beautifully for me.
I will probably regret tomorrow that I did'nt make it known to her that we don't climb our furniture. however, she will not be 2 forever and one day I'll wish for these days back.
Oh and she never napped today. Today, she won.

No comments: