Saturday, September 27, 2008

Funny how....

Sept.16, 2008

Funny how things work out. Never thought when we moved out of our first home we purchased in 2002 would we be moving back in, this time with my little girl. It's only a 2br 1 bath (yes, I said 1 bath). very quaint little home. When we lived there 4 years ago, we were in the middle of some of the most intense invasive infertility treatment. Desperation, Fear, Loneliness and Hopelessness surrounded me in this house. There was this one night that I remember. My dr. had called said nothing took and I again felt let down and was left questioning God. I sat in the 2nd bedroom and just cried my eyes out thinking I'll never know what it's like to have a crib in this room. I'll never be able to fall asleep in the room RIGHT next door knowing that should my child have a bad dream, I can be there in a second at their side. The closet was empty and always would be was my fear. I could go on and on, but most of you know our story already. So,
long sob story short,, here we are 3 and a half years later with our beautiful daughter moving back in to our charming little home. but no crib and I'm okay with that right now. :)

Also, we decided there was quite a bit that needed to be made over, so I've been taking before and after pictures as things get done........




No comments: