Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Me and my big 6-wheeler

April 20, 2006

K, i'm feeling very very frustrated, but before you get involved,, probably only moms or those that have to push around a hugo stroller around would understand. So, picture this..... Micah and I are at the mall,,,about a 3 time a week event lately. I go into Gymboree, love that store and first of all I knock over a maniquein flat on her face and it makes the loudest noise....did I mention the maniquein was right in the center of a 2 foot aisle...... Do they really expect us and our gigantic strollers to get down an aisle.... I'm trying to push through and all kinds of things were falling off the racks, etc...It takes alot to embarass me,, but this kinda did it.. Just because everybody is looking at me strange,, as if my stroller is the biggest in California.. last time I checked it was a normal size. So my point is if anybody reading this knows anybody in management in a children's store,, please tell them to widen their store and give us moms with supposedly enormous strollers room to shop.....xoxooxo peace out.

No comments: