So, there are a few things I really truly desire to achieve this year. I have a friend who every week when we meet writes down our prayer requests. It's incredible to go back and remember how the prayers were answered and how God worked in our drama of that week.
So, I'm putting my thoughts on paper tonight for 2010. Hopefully, a year from now I can be proud of me for actually doing what I say I'm going to do:) These are not in any special order.
1. Learn to play piano
2. Learn to love myself, flaws and all
3. Give my husband's office a complete makeover and get him organized.
4. Kick my anxiety disorder and the medications in its face
5. Repeat "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God"
6. Fall in love again and again and again and again with my husband
7. Give Jesus the time he deserves and desires with me everyday.
8. Volunteer for an organization I'm passionate about, Alternatives Pregnancy Ctr.
9. Embrace the "now moments" with my Micah
10. More homecooked meals on our table
11. Learn to make my Grandma's biscuits
12. Read more
13. Truly Forgive.....
14... And Forget
15. Put away the vacuum after I'm done :)
16. Make sure my family and friends in my life know how much I love them
17. Don't compare my life to others. Just because somebody has it all together on the outside does'nt mean their life is perfect
18. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6